Wincon is a mid-size contractor based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. With a history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In consideration of growth and succession planning, the team needs to add an Project Engineer to their construction division.
From private to public projects and from earthwork to structure and finishes, the goal of this position is to assess the project scope and its components to develop accurate structural design and detailing.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing structural analysis of various building systems comprised of structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and wood for both gravity and lateral loads.
- Coordinating structural design details with architectural and MEP designs.
- Review shop drawings and performing site visits during the construction phase.
- Producing CAD drawing of approved designs for bid and permitting processes.
- Working directly with clients to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project duration.
- Monitoring project budgets and track change orders on a case by case basis.
- Developing new work opportunities through new and existing client relationships.
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in the structural design and detailing of low rise, industrial, commercial, residential institutional or public facilities...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (CCIA or CFDP).
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD), AutoCAD 2D is a must, 3D preferred.
- Proficient in commercially available 3D structural modeling software, ROBOT, ETAB, SCIA,…
- Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
- Fluent in English
- 100% commitment to safety
- Integrity and trust
- Willingness to put in the time and effort required to be successful in construction
- Desire to work on a team in a mid-sized company where individual efforts make significant impact.
- Passion and energy for construction
Compensation and Benefits
Rewards for this position include a motivating base salary, bonus opportunities and a strong team environment.