Wincon is a mid-size contractor based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. With a history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In consideration of growth and succession planning, the team is seeking for Site Managers who have the experience and skills to manage the construction projects in Romania.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Interface with Owner to review job progress schedule and critical path issues, and coordinate all aspects of the project including long lead items.
- Ability to mobilize a project.
- Establish scopes of work for all trades from plans and specifications, review with other team members, and selected subcontractors in preparation for award of contract.
- Schedule and hold Owner/Architect/Subcontractor meetings, prepare and distribute minutes of those meetings.
- Monthly review of subcontractor requisition and coordination with accounts department in the development of monthly requisition for payment.
- Coordinate with the field superintendents and ensure that all field reporting is complete.
- Schedule and hold weekly meetings with jobsite personnel.
- Maintain constant communication with top management regarding the project status.
- Be knowledgeable of Prime Contract terms and conditions to ensure full compliance throughout construction process.
- Negotiate subcontractor pricing and client change orders
- Supervise the jobsite to ensure project progress, conformance to drawings, quality and jobsite safety.
Compensation and Benefits
Rewards for this position include a motivating base salary, bonus opportunities and a strong team environment.
For more information, please contact us.